What We Do:
The Wood Products Manufacturers Association in conjunction with Tenurgy, offers a program to help you manage and significantly reduce your utility and telecommunication costs with real savings, refunds, and credits.
Tenurgy is a national utility expense management firm. Our company can help any business with significant expenses for utilities and/or telecommunications, including natural gas, propane, electricity, deregulated gas or electric programs, water and sewer, trash removal and all aspects of voice and data, including cellular and internet access.
Utility & Telecom Billing Analysis
We perform a thorough analysis of your utility billing, to investigate potential billing errors, recover overpayments, and discover, negotiate, and activate future savings opportunities for you.
- Findings often lead to significant financial recovery on past over-charges as well as monthly savings opportunities going forward.
- No upfront fees…income is based on refunds, credits and/or savings you receive.
- No obligation…none of our findings are mandated, so you tell us what to activate.
- 90% of customers save money, so the risk is low and the reward could be significant
1. Gather one month of all utility bills – gas, electric, water, sewer, waste removal, voice/data, cellular, internet.
2. Call Joe DeRado at 732-740-5796 or email him at