Questions about employer/employee issues and concerns on state and federal levels are answered by a team of specialized lawyers that only represent businesses. A few items covered are:
- Concerns about sexual harassment
- Wrongful discharge
- Union organization/labor relations
- Employee Handbooks
- FMLA ERISA ADA and Older Workers' Benefits Protection Act
- OSHA claims
- EEO matters
- Wage - hour matters
- Management training
- Miscellaneous - FMLA lawsuits, COBRA claims, Workers Compensation
- Claims made by your employees that are keeping you awake at night
Members receive one hour of FREE service per year. All discussions are handled in complete confidence.
If you are interested in receiving more information about this program, please call the Association office at (978) 874-5445.