Euler Hermes and WPMA:
Partnering to provide 2 free credit checks per year
Many companies may not even realize that coverage on one of their most valuable assets is available or that it could provide them with a safer way to grow their business. Euler Hermes trade credit insurance protects your accounts receivable against unexpected bad-debt losses due to insolvency or slow payment. This multipurpose tool is customized to meet your companys’ needs and can cover your entire receivables base. Credit insurance from Euler Hermes provides the business intelligence your company needs to help you:
- Expand your domestic and/or international sales safely to new and existing customers
- Minimize your risk when exploring and developing new markets
- Support your in-house credit management with our database of proprietary information
- Avoid unexpected bad-debt losses and get paid for what you sell
- Improve borrowing and financing options
- Global leader in credit insurance with a 34% market share worldwide
- Over 50 offices in the U.S. and Canada
- Presence in over 50 countries and 6 continents
- 40 million companies monitored in our proprietary risk database
- 200,000 debt collections handles in 130 countries
- AA- financial rating by Standard & Poor’s and A+ by A.M. Best Company
- Euler Hermes North America is the oldest and largest provider of trade credit insurance
- Offer both domestic and export credit insurance policies in more than 200 countries worldwide.
To learn more about Euler Hermes visit us at www.eulerhermes.us.
Call or email Mark Chapman for your 2 free credit checks or to learn more at 440-318-1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.